I find that I often get pretty down on where I’m at in my life. So I’m taking a moment to reflect on what’s going well:
- I’ve got two beautiful kids who love me.
- I have friends and family who love and care about me.
- I’ve got a roof over my head and food on the table.
- I’ve got a job I like.
- I’m producing three podcasts — one, two, three — and hosting a radio show.
- I’m doing stand-up comedy, a lifelong dream.
- I’m about to start playing music again. At least once. 🙂
- I’ll have a second book out before too much longer.
- My freelance business is going OK.
- I met a cool new person today and reconnected with another one.
- I’m doing what I need to do to keep my depression at bay, or at least controlled.
- I’m on my 954th consecutive day of meditation.
- I’m alive and I haven’t given up.
All things considered, not too bad.